Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Throughout the weeks in ALiM (Accelerated Learning in Mathematics) I’ve learnt so many things about maths that I didn’t know before. The strategies that I was taught got more interesting and clear to understand. I think I will improve on the test and will reach national standards.
Every year I have told my friends that I hated maths, but now with Mrs Raj I am starting to love it and I am really interested in maths. The ALiM group will help others achieve in maths too.
Alyson

3 comments:

Vaolele said...

Hi Alyson thats good that you are learning

Kaisara Pao-Salu said...

Hi Alyson it is good you have been learning Maths to reach the National Standards.Keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alyson
This is great writing it is short but to the point, I hope you get better and better at maths.
From Maria