Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My awesome dad

Dear Mrs Baker

I am going to talk about my handsome and most lovable Dad.

When I am with him it is like I am with a friend because he helps me with my homework and usually takes me fishing.

While fishing with my dad, my cousin and my brother he taught me how to fish and how to kill it. He says it is just being slow and steady, and if it wasn’t for my dad I wouldn’t have caught a fish for the first time.

He is a helpful and a trust-worthy father who cares about me and does whatever he wants to do in his life. He sometimes tells jokes and acts all silly that makes me laugh.

Ever when I was 7 years old and it’s the holidays, he takes me to the beach. Afterwards when we are finished, he takes me to the shops to buys me an ice-cream that makes me happy.

We both watch our favourite shows N.C.I.S and C.S.I which makes us happy. My dad gives me money when I have no food to eat, he usually calls me “AA” or “hungry” (because I like eating) and it makes him laugh sometimes. Sometimes he gives me lollies.

This is why I have nominated my dad, Togia Pineki because he is valuable to me and is a kind hearted father.

From: Ro-June


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Ro-June

We enjoyed reading your letter to Mrs Baker about how your dad is the best dad ever. There are some very caring words that you have put in this letter!WELL DONE RO-JUNE!

By Sheralee and Venessa