Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My special dad

My dad is the most supportive trustworthy person I know.

Dear Mrs Baker

My dad is the person I really love. When I think of my family and how much I love them, the picture I see in my head is my dad. The one who puts a smile on my face every time I look at him.

I love my dad because he is the most thoughtful person I care about. In my life my dad is the only person who keeps my family together.

My dad is special because he is the only man in my life who loves me with all his heart.

Every time I get up to go to school my dad is always there to tell me to go to school to learn and have a great education and don’t go to school to tease people and get smart to the teachers.

I LOVE MY DAD WITH ALL MY HEART

By Chloe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe.

Your dad sounds really fun and cool to hang out with. We enjoyed the generous words you have used in your piece of writing.

By Sheralee and Makareta