Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The case of the stolen projector

On Wednesday the 16th of February we used our smart board.

I felt really happy using it because it was my first time in my whole life. Well firstly we used it for maths, topic and writing. We also used it for our wall story which the whole class was working on.

When I came to school on Monday the 21st in the morning we could see that our classroom was dark and only Mrs Parker-Tofa was there. Mrs Parker Tofa told us someone stole the projector.

I felt really sad and little bit angry because we only used it for two days and it must have cost a lot of money. I was also angry at my self for not closing the curtains on Friday the 17th of February 2011. I am sad too because of the work we did using the smartboard was really cool. We could all see what we were working on clearly.

Well if the police find the people who stole it I will be so happy to know .I will also be happy if Mr Horan buys us another one. I HOPE!

I think those robbers will be punished for what they did to our school property. I also think they were the people who stole Ruapotaka’s projector that was in the multipurpose room.

5 comments:

irasa said...

funny!!!!!!
im sad too that that the projector got stolen nd i too hope we get another one!!!!!!!

Mowbray and Isi said...

good piece of writing and hope you guys catch those theifs

Mariarm3 said...

Hello Kaisara,
I really like your recount. It is really sad. I hope that Room3 gets a new one. I am really sad too. Anyways, you have done a good peice of work.

From Maria

Martha said...

ausome piece of writing I love the tittle The case of the missing projector

From Martha

Martha said...

I hope the police catch those thiefs that stole our projector