Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Manuia le Aso Sa o Tina


Dear Mrs Baker

My name is Irasa and I am writing to you about my generous, loving and mature mum. Well first of all my mum’s name is Helen. She is 37 years old and she has seven children including me. I am writing this letter because I really want to win this special prize to give to my mum.

My lovely mum is special and very loveable. She makes me laugh all the time. She works at a factory selling clothes and only works for half the year.

When she stays home, she is makes us breakfast and ensures all of us are fine. When we are sick she makes sure we get better and whenever we are upset she tries and makes us happy.

My mum is caring and a bit crazy sometimes. She always has a lovely smile on her face. She cares about my dad so much and I think that is why they have been together for a long time.

Ever since I was little my mum would come back from work and just clean without resting. She will then ask each of us about how our day was.
If I was given one wish, I would wish to go back to when I was little and watch my mum looking after us.

This is all I have to say about my mum and I hope I will be able to win the prize for my mum

Yours sincerely

4 comments:

Mrs Tofa said...

Your gratitude for all that your mother does for you is very evident through the words you have written in your letter. Great writing Irasa.

Kaisara said...

Hi rasa,
this a lovely letter about your mother. Keep it up!

From Kaisara

Keedin said...

HI IRASA,

i love your letter, it is so cool.
you must have a great mum.

KEEP SMILING!!
BYE

By Keedin

Vaolele said...

Hi Irasa,

this letter about your mum is so amazing. Excellent writing.