Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Dear Mrs Baker

My name is Tamika and I am in Room 3. I am writing to let you know about a wonderful lady in my life who I know would really appreciate the prize you have for this competition.

My nana is a lovely and beautiful nana and she has great hospitality. She looks after five grand children including me. She makes sure that all of us are always clean, healthy and well mannered. She always makes sure I have fun, always makes sure I have lunch for school and pushes me to get a good education.
My nana has been looking after me for ten years. She would definitely appreciate a mother’s day gift.

When I was little, my nana took my sister, brother and I to live with her. She always thinks about our family and puts us as her first priority. My nana is one of the most special people in my life and I love her very much.

My nana is only 63 years old and enjoys having my brother, sister and I with her every step of the way. She now has guardianship of my siblings and I and always gives us what we want. She always makes sure we have fun and she has a great sense of humour.

I love my nana so much and I know she loves me as much as I love her. I hope you enjoyed reading about my lovely nana.

14 comments:

Irasa said...

Well Tamika nice letter about your nana. she is so hardworking and cares about you and your brothers and sisters so much. I can see why you chose her to talk about. Keep it up.

Joan said...

Hello Tamika

it is me Joan I am only saying that was a great story about your Nana.I hope she win it.

Mrs Tofa said...

Congratulations Tamika on winning the competition. In your letter you have told us about your Nana and also told us about yourself. Its great to see young appreciating what their elders do for them. Well done.

veisinia said...

well done tamika.you've got a really emotinal letter about your lovely nana..I hope your nana would really appreciate all the hardwork you have put into your letter and won an amazing prize for your nena....and really this letter was the right choice..great descriptive language..and remember to say happy mothers day to your nena..

Tatiana said...

HI Mika,

I really loved your letter to your nana. You really deserved to win. I hope your nana loved the prize.


From,
Tatiana

Anonymous said...

Tamika you have a great story about your nana and I think you have a wondreful nana I wish I had a nana like yours

From Lika pahulu

jeffrey said...

what a story tamika your nana must be the best nana in the world and your lucky to have a nana like her.

Keedin said...

HI MIKA,

i love your letter to your nena, she must be a really fantastic nan to you and your brother and sisters.

By Keedin

nikau said...

tamika your storys cool and so does your nan she sounds cool as.

nikau

room7 said...

To Tamika.
I really liked your story about your Nana. My mum is a very kind woman too.
She had a lovely mother's day and I hope your Nana had a great mother's day too.Your Nana sounds like a lovely Nana.
From Danielle

Davinia said...

Hi Tamika,
I really enjoyed your story about your Nana.She must be very proud of you.And she must feel like the best Nana in the world. Well I hope I hear back from you
Davinia.

Layla said...

To Tamika
I liked your story about Happy Mothers Day and I't was a fantastic long story!

Anonymous said...

To Tamika
Hi Tamika I have not seen one of your posts for a while I Love my Net book and I hope you are going to get a Net book soon.

From Tame'e
P.S Cheek out my blog I have my own.

vaolele said...

hi tamika,
this is such a great story about your nana you deserve to win all
from Vaolele