Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Letter to Mr Horan

5 Candy Lane

Glen Innes

Auckland


Tamaki Intermediate

80a Tripoli rd

Panmure, Auckland 1072


Thursday 2nd February 2012


Dear Mr Horan,


Throughout the whole entire holidays I have been awaiting, today. I was nervous because my cousins were telling everyone in my whole family that I was the head boy this year.


This morning I was afraid because I didn’t know what class I was in and who my teachers were.


Once I was settled in the hall, my friends were telling me that I was in Rm12 the Extension class with Mrs Raj and Mrs Parker Tofa. As they were my teachers I was so relieved that I had some very cool teachers. I still feel like a Yr 7 because one of the teachers was teaching me last year. I almost exploded with excitement thinking about the fun learning I will be doing with my class and teachers.


In my class this morning we started off with a reading activity, it was the best reading activity ever. For our activity we had to read these pages from a book that Ms Raj had photo copied and we had to put it into our own words. After we had to do some illustrations about the text for our wall story.


At interval today I felt so welcomed by my friends. They were so kind to me. It was fun to reunite with them again.


Yours Sincerely,

Siosaia


No comments: