Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A holiday to remember

On the first weekend of the holidays, I had to wake up at 6.30 am on Saturday morning because my uncle was picking me up to go to Papamoa to visit my dad.

After my uncle picked me up, we went to McDonalds for breakfast. It was delicious. After breakfast we went and picked up my uncle Liam and my Nana.

The sight on our way down to Papamoa was amazing. I saw sheep, cows and lambs. They were so adorable to look at.

I fell asleep for about an hour. I woke up just as we were pulling into the petrol station. My Nana told me to go into the petrol station with her to buy some drinks and lollies. When my uncle Liam was having a drink, we went around a corner and his drink went all over him. It was hilarious.

I was reading a book when I saw a familiar sight. That was when I knew we were close. I put my book down and waited until we arrived to my dad's house.

When we arrived my two step sisters Mikayla and Leia came running outside to say hello. We all went inside the house and I put my bags away. I went and gave my dad a hug and said 'I missed you dad'. After that Mikayla, Leia and I went outside to play with my dad's dog Meth. We played until sundown then we went inside and had dinner which was Fish and Chips.

I really enjoyed my time in Papamoa and I hope to go back in the next holidays.

By Victoria.

7 comments:

Mrs Tofa said...

There is a lot of rich language in your writing Victoria. I really enjoyed the part where you are telling the readers about your uncle's drink.Hilarious!
Keep it up
Mrs Tofa

Anonymous said...

Hay Victoria. i like your writing. your holiday really must of been one to remember!!!

Anonymous said...

wow i love your story and it's really funny

by venessa

Anonymous said...

your story is really funny.

Bradley clark said...

a bit of hillariousness to it as well vic, in other words, i like it

Anonymous said...

I like your story Victoria!

By Sheralee in New Zealand!

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria your recount about your holidays seems very interesting. I hope you have more interesting news next holidays. Keep up the good work!

By Erika