Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My awesome dad

Dear Mrs Baker

Do you have a male person who has cared for you from the first day he set his eyes on you? Well I do. He is an energetic man, who is funny and warm hearted. He is my dad Naita Manu.

He and my mother raised us all since we were born. My dad used to smoke before my brothers and sisters were born. When they had my oldest sister my dad thought of quitting smoking because it would have been a bad environment for our health, so he quit smoking.He said “It was very hard to quit smoking but it was worth it”. Now my dad has no regrets about quitting smoking because he has us.

My dad sometimes takes my brother and I fishing at the Wharf at Panama. Sometimes we catch a few and sometimes we catch a lot, but now my dad is very busy in church. I sometimes go with him and sometimes I stay home. When he goes to church he will pray for my family and I.

My dad is really serious about the education of his children. That is why I try my best in school to have a good and better education. My dad Naita will be in my heart and soul forever.

Sincerely,

By Mowbray

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mowbray.

I enjoyed reading your Fathers day letter to Mrs Baker. Some very generous words and caring words that you have put in this piece of work!WELL DONE MOWBRAY!!

Faipule said...

Hi Mowbray

When I read your story about your dad you had some interesting words about him. I think that you really like your special dad.

By Faipule

Anonymous said...

Hey Mowbray.

We really enjoyed reading this beautiful piece of writing!! Very generous words you have used in this writing about how your dad is a fantastic father and person!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MOWBRAY!!

By Sheralee and Cherish!