Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dad

Dad I love you, I love you, I Love you. This is something many human beings say to their dad but today I will tell you how strong my love is for my dad and what he has done for me.

Ever since I was born I had been looked after by my dad. I know it’s unusual but yes that’s true. Not only for me but for my brother too.

As a child I had naughty days not eating, being an annoyance, not sleeping. I had always been an annoyance to my dad but he did not mind one little bit. When I was to eat I used to spit it out giving worries to my dad. I always had to be pushed back and forth on the bouncer or I would not sleep.

Growing up starting kindy, just crying and crying wanting my dad to stay, not letting him go home.

Turning five and starting primary for me was being very quiet and not talking. He taught me to get on with people, talk to people, be very helpful, be very kind and never disrespect anyone. All these lessons were taught to me by my dad Alvind.

I am very happy to have a loving caring dad and I hope other people do too!

by Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley.

We loved your letter about your dad. Such caring and generous words you have used!!
EXCELLENT WORK ASHLEY!!

By Sheralee and Venessa!

Faipule said...

Hi Ashley

It's me Faipule and I want to say that I really love my dad too and I know that you also love your dad too. I was also taught good things from my dad.

From Faipule