Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dad

Dear Mrs Baker

When I read my speeches my nerves take over my body. I imagine my father’s face in my head and it calms me down.

When I’m at school I expect a loving member of my family to be waiting at home. Mrs Baker I am writing this letter to let you know how hard my father works to provide things for my family.

I myself do agree that girls are better than boys but I wouldn’t doubt the power of fathers especially mine.

He is perfect to pick you up and dust you off, driving me to all the events in my life, protecting me from a broken heart and helping me stay on the right path.

My dad travels the world teaching cultural groups but mostly Tongan dancing. Sometimes I don’t get to feel that protection and I can’t witness the loving smile on my father’s face.

Sincerely

By Afu


4 comments:

Faipule said...

Hey Afu

When I read your text about your dad it had some good ideas about him. I think you really love your dad ever since you were born.

By your Friend Faipule

Anonymous said...

Hey Afu.

We enjoyed reading this letter to Mrs Baker to say how much your dad means to you! Such generous words you have put together in this letter!! EXCELLENT WORK AFU!!

Anonymous said...

Graet work Afu that is so nice of your dad graet work

Ina said...

Hi Afu,great description of your father.I liked how you described your father in every possible way you could.You are a great writer and keep up the good work.