Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My super amazing Dad

Dear Mrs Baker,

My fantastic dad’s name is Tony. He is the best dad in the entire universe because he is so supportive of me. He’s always there for me. He always works hard just to get what I need. He plays with me every day. My dad is by my side every second.

Dad you’re handsome, caring, loving, supportive and you have a kind soul.

He’s all I will ever need. Every second I’m with him I fell nice and warm inside. I will do anything for him.

He has given me the opportunity to go to a great school with great teachers and amazing friends. He wants me to get the best education he can give me.

He buys me takeaways when I want it. He bought us a X-box 360. I also got a phone for my birthday. We have heaps of movies that he bought us. This shows my dad wants us to be happy and spends his money on us.

I fell over on the road and he came and took me to the emergency hospital. My knee was bleeding a lot but the bandages stopped it. He put two pillows beneath my knees so blood wouldn’t touch the sheets.

If I didn’t have him I would not be here. If you would have my dad you would feel the same. He lets me play computer games and lets me stay up late. He keeps me safe from all the bad guys.

When we were moving to our new house it was my 10th birthday. But my dad took me out to the movies with him and my mum.

When I’m sick he takes care of me. He makes me some hot porridge and some nice cold fresh orange juice. He lets me get better and have long naps. When I’m awake he puts on the TV for me.

When I have home work he helps me. My sisters are always annoying when they are in my room so he tells them to be quiet and to get out of my room.

When I’m sad he cheers me up. When he has a hard day at work and is angry I cheer him up by making him a cup of coffee.

Yours sincerely,

Vanessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa!!!!

I really enjoyed reading this fathers day letter to Mrs Baker! I like how your dad takes the time to make you feel happy and unique!! I also enjoyed reading how when your dad has had a busy day at work you make him a cup of coffee! This letter truly did deserve to win that fathers day book!! You have a creative and unique personality!! It is awesome that you have put your unique personality in your writing!!! EXCELLENT WORK VANESSA!!!!!!!

By Sheralee room3!!